We are looking for a Backend developer for the newly established Yova Slovakia team.
You will be part of the Engineering team where we deliver a modern, fast and unique platform. Our Backend technology is based on Linux/Unix Systems, Postgresql databases, and Ruby on Rails. You will be working in collaboration with our senior developers, implementing core application features, and anticipating, analysing, and solving technical problems in the application. You will become an important part of the newly founded Yova Slovakia office and working closely with the existing Yova Switzerland team.
- You will receive an attractive compensation package.
- You will have a workplace in Bratislava city, with an optional home office.
- You will be able to define and achieve your own goals.
- You will be taking leadership to get things done in an agile development environment.
- You will use cutting-edge technologies, mainly Ruby on Rails and Angular.
- You will have first-hand start-up experience. Your ideas, opinions, and experience will be listened to and treasured.
- You will join a great team with an ambitious impact mission. Team events, lunch clubs, a good mood, and a nice environment are the core of our team’s happiness.
- You will join the newly established Yova Slovakia team. That will give you the opportunity to be at the beginning of one of the fastest-growing Swiss start-ups in Slovakia.
- You have completed a computer science, business informatics or a comparable degree.
- You are fully proficient in English.
- You have the following technical skills:
- Ruby on Rails (advanced)
- Experience with client-server architectures, application development, and using databases
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with version control systems (preferably Git)
- Agile development methodology
- Advantage is a knowledge or experience with:
- other backend languages
- cloud services (Amazon Web Services, Kubernetes + Google Cloud)
- Angular or other frontend languages
- Sass or other CSS preprocessor language
Workload: 100% | Start date: April 2020 |
Location: Yova Bratislava | Wage: 2000-3500 EUR (contract)
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org