Content Marketing Intern
Yova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Yova customers invest directly into companies that help to solve global problems, e.g. by fighting climate change or by promoting human rights. All investments are professionally diversified portfolios that are designed for attractive financial returns.
As Content Marketing Intern you will work side-by-side with the Yova team on a broad range of topics with a focus on content creation. Yova is full of exciting stories. It will be your job to make sure our expertise, insights and ideas are heard in the world.
- You will be in touch with all parts of Yova to identify and create the best Yova stories.
- You will create first-class publishable content in a variety of formats (eg. articles, videos, posts) for a variety of channels (eg. PR, blog, social media and emails).
- You will be responsible for bringing content live to our blog and website.
- You will support the continuous build up of our Content Marketing work in Germany and Switzerland.
- You will work with our marketing managers on high priority marketing development projects across all our channels.
As Marketing Intern at Yova, you should bring the following qualities:
- You are excited about the Yova mission to mainstream impact investing.
- You have a track record of creating awesome content and can point at it. You are great with words and your story telling abilities are extraordinary.
- You have excellent communication skills and are at native-speaker level in German and English, especially when it comes to writing.
- You are able to tell a compelling story even about complex matters.
- You are hungry to grow professionally.
- You like technology, data and innovation.
- Journalism or Communication background is a strong plus
- You work independently and have the ability to navigate complexity.
- Proficiency in common office IT tools and WordPress.
- Finally, you should be lots fun to work with!
What we offer
We offer you to join a great team that is on a high-speed growth trajectory to make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our founders and leadership team.
- You will be able to take ownership for your ideas from day 1, contributing your own ideas and opinions.
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues.
- You will be part of an ambitious impact mission.
- You will be on a fast-paced learning path, where you will be learning, growing and developing professionally on a daily basis.
- You will grow hands-on expertise in the following areas: Impact Investing, Digital B2C Marketing & Sales; Data-driven strategy & company building; Lean startup, lean UX and agile management; Advanced problem solving and analytics.
- You will get an attractive compensation package.
Workload: 100% for 6 months| Start date: ASAP | Location: Frankfurt / Berlin (flexible)