Customer Success Intern
As part of our team, you will work side-by-side with the Yova leadership team. You are successful if more people are excited about impact investing every day.
As Customer Success Intern at Yova, you should be:
- Excited about the Yova mission to mainstream impact investing.
- Enthusiastic about digital technology.
- Have a passion for talking to people and helping them with their problems.
- Able to communicate clearly and break down complex into simple messages.
- Lots of fun to work with.
- A person who likes to use to tools to build automations and has an affinity for technology.
- A great communicator within teams, with full proficiency in English & German. Swiss German is a strong plus.
- Proficient in common office IT tools (eg MS Office or, preferably, GSuite). Additional IT experience, especially with CRM software, is a plus.
As Customer Success intern, you will work on a broad range of topics. Specifically, you will work on:
- Helping interested people understand Yova. You will both respond to requests of people who would like to understand our service and how to use the tool; as well as proactively reach out to people to explain them the benefits of Yova.
- Fostering customer centricity. You will work together with all teams of Yova (especially marketing, design, and technology) in order to foster customer centricity and make sure customer feedback is quickly implemented.
- Onboarding new customers. You will regularly interact with Saxo Bank Switzerland, especially the Onboarding Team, and gain knowledge about the inner workings as well as regulatory & IT landscape for becoming a banking customer.
- Helping our customers. You will help responding to our existing customer base for all questions they might have and help them to maximise the value they are getting out of their investment strategy.
We offer a first-hand start-up experience with the opportunity to disrupt the financial world and make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our founders and leadership team. Specifically:
- You will grow hands-on expertise in the following areas: Impact Investing, the Yova Impact Investing tool, customer-centric philosophies, hands-on customer interaction, listening & empathetic responding, CRM tools.
- You will learn important soft skills such as problem solving, clear & simple communication, working to a high quality standard, data-driven decision making, lean tool & software development.
- You will be part of an ambitious impact mission.
- You will join a high-performing team in a fast-growing start-up and get to know what it’s like to build things from scratch.
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues. Our team is truly unique.
- You will work very independently and take responsibility from day 1, contributing your own ideas and opinions.
- You will get an attractive compensation package.
Workload 100% | Start date: ASAP | Location: Yova HQ Zurich