We are looking for a Frontend developer for the newly established Yova Slovakia team.
You will be part of the Engineering team where we deliver a modern, fast and unique platform. You will be working on the core user flow of our web application in collaboration with our senior developers. You will be implementing different projects and features, A/B tests within agile experimentation, and improving the conversion rate and lovability of our product. You will become an important part of the newly founded Yova Slovakia office and working closely with the existing Yova Switzerland team.
- You will receive an attractive compensation package.
- You will have a workplace in Bratislava city, with an optional home office.
- You will be able to define and achieve your own goals.
- You will be taking leadership to get things done in an agile development environment.
- You will use cutting-edge technologies, mainly Ruby on Rails and Angular.
- You will have first-hand start-up experience. Your ideas, opinions, and experience will be listened to and treasured.
- You will join a great team with an ambitious impact mission. Team events, lunch clubs, a good mood, and a nice environment are the core of our team’s happiness.
- You will join the newly established Yova Slovakia team. That will give you the opportunity to be at the beginning of one of the fastest-growing Swiss start-ups in Slovakia.
- You have completed a computer science, business informatics or a comparable degree.
- You are fully proficient in English.
- You have the following technical skills:
- Angular (advanced)
- Sass or other CSS preprocessor language (advanced)
- Experience with version control systems (preferably Git)
- Agile development methodology
- Advantage is a knowledge or experience with:
- other frontend languages
- Ruby on Rails or other backend languages
- REST APIs
Workload: 100% | Start date: April 2020 | Location: Yova Bratislava
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org