Growth Management Intern
As part of our team, you will work side-by-side with the Yova leadership team on a broad range of topics. You are successful if more people are excited about impact investing every day.
As a Growth Management Intern at Yova, you should be:
- Excited about the Yova mission to mainstream impact investing.
- Able to structure complex problems and develop an effective action plan.
- Good at developing strategies and concepts based on data and numbers.
- Empathetic to people and their needs.
- Independent and well organized.
- A great communicator, with full proficiency in English & German. Swiss German is a plus.
- Proficient in common office IT tools (eg GSuite or MS Office, specifically spreadsheets and presentations).
- Lots of fun to work with.
We constantly run different experiments to grow our customer base. Right now we are looking for an intern to help us structure, implement and document these experiments. As a Growth Management Intern, you will closely collaborate with our management team and
- Take ownership for some of the growth and business development projects.
- Support the build-up of our European office.
We offer a first-hand start-up experience with the opportunity to disrupt the financial world and make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our founders and leadership team. Specifically:
- You will learn what it takes to build an innovative product and scale a startup.
- You will grow hands-on expertise in impact investing, customer-centric design, problem-solving, lean product development and growth hacking techniques.
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues.
- You will work very independently and take responsibility from day 1, contributing your own ideas and opinions.
- You will get an attractive compensation package.
Workload: 100% | Start date: March 2020 | Location: Yova HQ Zurich