Growth Management Intern
We built Yova because we wanted our investments to promote clean energy and equal rights, not climate change or the weapons industry. With Yova, everyone can build their own investment portfolio based on their values – whether it’s cleantech or women’s rights, you choose what is important to you. We suggest matching companies and make sure that your portfolio is well-rounded.
We constantly run different experiments to grow our customer base. Right now we are looking for an intern to help us structure, implement and document these experiments. You will closely collaborate with our management team and
- take ownership for some of the growth and business development projects and
- support the build up of our European office
Ideally, you are:
- excited about the Yova mission to mainstream impact investing
- able to structure complex problems and develop an effective action plan
- good at developing strategies and concepts based on data and numbers
- empathetic to people and their needs
- independent and well organized
- a great communicator, with full proficiency in English & German. Swiss German is a plus.
- proficient in common office IT tools (eg GSuite or MS Office, specifically spreadsheets and presentations)
- lots of fun to work with
We offer you to join a great team with the mission to make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of interesting topics and coached from our management team. After the internship you will know what it takes to build an innovative product and scale a startup.
- You will grow hands-on expertise in impact investing, customer-centric design, problem solving, lean product development and growth hacking techniques
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues
- You will work very independently and take responsibility from day 1, contributing your own ideas and opinions
- You will get an attractive compensation package
Workload 100% | Start date: ASAP | Location: Yova HQ Zurich