Head of Customer Success
Yova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Yova customers invest directly into companies that help to solve global problems, e.g. by fighting climate change or by promoting human rights. All investments are professionally diversified portfolios that are designed for attractive financial returns.
You are a dedicated, customer-oriented leader with strong operational experience to lead our praised customer success team.
As the Head of Customer Success at Yova, you should:
- Be a fit for Yova
- Excitement about the Yova mission to mainstream impact investing.
- Great communication within teams and a strong sense for collaboration.
- Full proficiency in English & German.
- Lots of fun to work with.
- Be proficient in leading customer success / service or professional services operations with at least 5 years of experience
- Experience with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Customer centric mindset with a deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed
- Experience analyzing and optimizing the existing processes in the Customer Success department
- Be an experienced people leader
- Experience in inspiring and managing a diverse group of people and training each according to the highest professional standards
- Experience in leading operations-focused teams, e.g., in call centers or sales
- Ability to establish milestones and productivity among the team
- Have a passion for processes, operations & result-based management
- Data driven and driven by KPIs
- Excellence in time management and task management, with the ability to navigate complex processes
- Ability to set up clean processes & standards for a large team
- Ability to communicate clearly and break down complex into simple messages and foster positive business relationships
- Have an affinity for technology
- Enthusiast for technology in general and web technology in particular
- Have an understanding of overall Customer Experience of a product or service and how to channel customer feedback into the improvement of a company’s offering
- Passion to use tools to automate tasks
- Proficient in common office IT tools (eg MS Office or, preferably, GSuite)
- Experience in IT tools for customer success (ticketing, CRM) are a strong plus
- SQL skills are a plus
In your role as a Head of Customer Success, you will:
- Lead the Team. Lead Yova’s customer success team through-out its scale-up across several geographies, languages and markets. Recruit and develop talent in our team with passion and care
- Shape the UX. Conceptually shape the Yova product. You will work together with all teams of Yova (especially design, marketing, management) to implement customer feedback, test new ideas with customers, and ensure that Yova stays customer centric throughout the whole company.
- Ensure highest quality service. Ensure Yova’s outstanding service standards: You will make sure the team can provide the best service to our customers and help out if needed – via video-call, chat and the phone.
- Nurture referral program. Ensure that the Customer Success team is supporting Yova’s overall (already successful) effort to grow through referrals.
- Establish sales. Establish a way to promote the value of the Yova product and upsell services and products.
What we offer
We offer a first-hand start-up experience with the opportunity to disrupt the financial world and make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our founders and leadership team. Specifically:
- You will learn what it takes to build an innovative product and scale a startup.
- You will grow hands-on expertise in impact investing, problem-solving, developing and negotiating partnerships, and managing complex operations.
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues.
- You will work very independently and take responsibility from day 1, contributing your own ideas and opinions.
- You will work directly with the Yova leadership.
- You will get an attractive compensation package.
Workload: 100% | Start date: ASAP | Location: Germany (flexible)
To apply, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org