Investment Office Intern
As part of our team, you will work side-by-side with the Yova leadership as well as the investment office team. You are successful if people are excited about their portfolios and the trading runs smoothly.
As Investment Office Intern at Yova, you should be:
- Excited about the Yova mission to mainstream impact investing.
- Enthusiastic about using tools to build and run automations
- Do absolutely clean work with an eagle eye for the detail.
- An analytical thinker who has an affinity for technology.
- Lots of fun to work with.
- Be a clear and honest communicator, with full proficiency in English. German is a plus, but not required.
- Proficient in common office IT tools, especially MS Excel. Additional IT experience is a plus.
As Investment Office Intern, you will work on a broad range of topics. Your tasks will include the following:
- Trading & portfolio management. You will use the Yova-specific trading tools to help invest, rebalance, and monitor our customers‘ portfolios and adapt as needed. The tools will be adapted and further developed based on your feedback.
- Performance analysis & financial portfolios. You will learn about how to evaluate the performance of financial portfolios and how to improve the portfolios accordingly.
- Impact research. You will also be involved in generating and quality-assuring the data for our automated algorithm. This will include research of companies and how they fit our value proposition.
- Promotions & reimbursements. You will build tools that make sure customers reap the full benefits of promotions in a water-proof way.
We offer a first-hand start-up experience with the opportunity to disrupt the financial world and make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our founders and investment team. Specifically:
- You will grow hands-on expertise in the following areas: Impact Investing, automated stock portfolio creation, trading, portfolio management, banking & portfolio management IT landscape.
- You will learn important soft skills such as problem-solving, clear communication, working to a high-quality standard and lean tool & software development.
- You will be part of an ambitious impact mission.
- You will join a high-performing team in a fast-growing start-up and get to know what it’s like to build things from scratch.
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues. Our team is truly unique.
- You will work very independently and take responsibility from day 1, contributing your own ideas and opinions.
- You will get an attractive compensation package.
Workload: 100% | Start date: January 2021 | Location: Yova HQ Zurich | Duration: 6 months