Investment Office Intern
As part of our team, you will work side-by-side with the Yova leadership team. You are successful if people are excited about their portfolios and the trading runs smoothly.
As Investment Office Intern at Yova, you should be:
- Excited about the Yova mission to mainstream impact investing.
- Enthusiastic about digital technology.
- Do absolutely clean work with an eagle eye for the detail.
- An analytical thinker who likes to use to tools to build automations has an affinity for technology.
- Lots of fun to work with.
- Be a clear and honest communicator, with full proficiency in English. German is a plus, but not required.
- Proficient in common office IT tools, especially MS Excel. Additional IT experience is a plus.
As Investment Office Intern, you will work on a broad range of topics. Your tasks will include the following:
- Trading & portfolio management. You will use the Yova-specific trading tools to help invest, rebalance, and monitor our customers‘ portfolios and adapt as needed. The tools will be adapted and further developed based on your feedback.
- Performance analysis & financial portfolios. You will learn about how to evaluate performance of financial portfolios and how to improve the portfolios accordingly.
- Impact research. You will also be involved in generating and quality-assuring the data for our automated algorithm. This will include research of companies and how they fit our value proposition.
- Promotions & reimbursements. You will build tools that make sure customers reap the full benefits of promotions in a water-proof way.
We offer a first-hand start-up experience with the opportunity to disrupt the financial world and make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our founders and leadership team. Specifically:
- You will grow hands-on expertise in the following areas: Impact Investing, automated stock portfolio creation, trading, portfolio management, banking & portfolio management IT landscape.
- You will learn important soft skills such as problem solving, clear communication, working to a high quality standard and lean tool & software development.
- You will be part of an ambitious impact mission.
- You will join a high-performing team in a fast-growing start-up and get to know what it’s like to build things from scratch.
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues. Our team is truly unique.
- You will work very independently and take responsibility from day 1, contributing your own ideas and opinions.
- You will get an attractive compensation package.
Workload 100% | Start date: Late August / Early September 2019 | Location: Yova HQ Zurich