Working Student: Management Office (40-60%)
Yova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Yova customers invest directly into companies that help to solve global problems, e.g. by fighting climate change or by promoting human rights. All investments are professionally diversified portfolios that are designed for attractive financial returns.
As part of our team, you will work side-by-side with the Yova leadership team on a broad range of topics such as market expansion, fundraising and recruitment.
As a working student in the Management Office at Yova, you should be:
- Excited about the Yova mission to mainstream impact investing.
- Able to structure complex problems, prioritize and develop an effective action plan.
- Good at developing strategies and concepts based on data and numbers.
- Empathetic to people and their needs.
- Independent and well organized.
- A great communicator, with full proficiency in English & German. Swiss German is a plus.
- Proficient in common office IT tools (specifically spreadsheets and presentations). SQL is a plus.
- Able to keep your cool when things get hectic. (They will!)
- Lots of fun to work with.
Yova is heavily scaling up its operations and you will help ensure further growth. Your main challenge will be to juggle several balls at the same time while prioritizing and communicating effectively. Tasks might include
- Supporting the Yova Management in business development projects like the build-up of our European office or new products and services.
- Preparing presentations & public talks.
- Managing the customer onboarding process to make sure the account opening works seamlessly.
- Conducting research and creating knowledge dossiers on specific topics.
- Building financial models and running business cases.
- Support our strategizing and business planning processes.
We offer a first-hand start-up experience with the opportunity to disrupt the financial world and make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our founders and leadership team. Specifically:
- You will learn what it takes to build an innovative product and scale a startup.
- You will grow hands-on expertise in impact investing, problem-solving, developing and negotiating partnerships, and managing complex operations.
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues.
- You will work very independently and take responsibility from day 1, contributing your own ideas and opinions.
- You will work directly with the Yova leadership.
- You will get an attractive compensation package.
Workload: part-time approx 40-60% | Start date: ASAP | Location: Yova HQ Zurich