As part of our team, you will work side-by-side with the Yova leadership team on a broad range of topics. You are successful if more people are excited about impact investing every day.
As Marketing Intern at Yova, you should be:
- Lots of fun to work with.
- Excited about the Yova mission to mainstream impact investing.
- Enthusiastic about web technology.
- Hungry to grow professionally.
- Able to tell a compelling story even about complex matters.
- An independent worker with the ability to navigate complexity.
- A great communicator, with full proficiency in English and German. Swiss German is a strong plus.
- Proficient in common office IT tools (eg MS Office or, preferably, GSuite).
As Marketing Intern you will work side-by-side with the Yova leadership team on a broad range of topics.
Specifically, you will work on:
- Marketing activities – you will work with our marketing managers on high priority marketing development projects across all our channels
- Social media marketing – you will be creating and managing social media campaigns end to end on various platforms
- Events scale-up and execution – you will help grow the impact investing movement through great events across Switzerland and beyond
- Customer Success & Sales, including direct contact to customers and responding to support tickets
- CEO support, Business Development and Corporate Strategy
We offer a first-hand start-up experience with the opportunity to disrupt the financial world and make sustainability mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our founders and leadership team. Specifically:
- You will join a high-performing team in a fast-growing start-up.
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues.
- You will be part of an ambitious impact mission.
- You will work very independently and take responsibility from day 1, contributing your own ideas and opinions.
- You will be on a fast-paced learning path, where you will be learning, growing and developing professionally on a daily basis.
- You will grow hands-on expertise in the following areas: Impact Investing, Digital B2C Marketing & Sales; Data-driven strategy & company building; Lean startup, lean UX and agile management; Advanced problem solving and analytics.
- You will get an attractive compensation package.
Workload 100% | Start date: December 2019 / January 2020 | Location: Yova HQ Zurich