Marketing Team (Germany) – Manager, Paid Social & Display
Yova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Through the Yova platform, people can invest their money in companies that represent the causes they care about (like sustainability, gender equity, etc.) – without sacrificing returns along the way. Yova stands for “your values” and we’re on a mission to take impact investing mainstream.
After building a successful business in Switzerland, we’re ready to expand our offering across Europe. To power this mission, we’re looking for a passionate marketing all-rounder who is as excited about building a better tomorrow as we are.
Our main aim is to grow our business throughout Europe in the coming years. As the Marketing Manager responsible for paid search and display, you will make a significant contribution to this goal by developing, implementing and scaling our marketing strategy across the region.
You will be in charge of:
- Driving and executing paid social and display campaigns across our markets
- Tracking and reporting on performance results whilst always looking for ways to optimize and improve campaigns
- Implementing improvements to increase the performance of marketing campaigns
- Providing feedback to creative teams to ensure that ad creatives are optimized for performance as well as brand marketing
- Independently managing budgets for campaigns ensuring that we meet KPI targets
- Staying on top of the latest developments in advertising platforms
You will take ownership beyond your own areas of responsibility and proactively shape our marketing roadmap and priorities.
- Are excited about the Yova mission to mainstream impact investing
- Have 4 – 5 years of professional experience with a focus on digital marketing
- A firm grasp of data analysis, A/B Testing, and metrics driven (performance) marketing
- Can point to impressive achievements in digital marketing, especially in paid social and display
- Know how to project manage across multiple stakeholders
- Build strong relationships within your immediate team as well as the wider organization
- Are a self-starter and problem solver at heart
- Love working with data and agile work methods. Familiarity with growth hacking techniques is a strong plus
- Are a great communicator, with full proficiency in English. German is a strong plus
- Love being part of a high-performing team of marketing all-stars
What we offer
We’re offering you the chance to join a high-performing team that is on a high-speed growth trajectory to make impact investing mainstream. You will be exposed to a wide range of interesting topics and projects and will be coached by our management team.
- You will be able to take ownership and contribute with your ideas from day one
- You will work directly with our founders
- You will be on a path for strong professional and personal growth as we launch our product in a new country in 2021
- You will work in a collaborative and fun environment with great and inspiring colleagues
- You will get an attractive compensation package
Workload 100% | Start date: ASAP | Location: Frankfurt