PR & Content Marketing Manager
Yova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Yova customers invest directly into companies that help to solve global problems, e.g. by fighting climate change or by promoting human rights. All investments are professionally diversified portfolios that are designed for attractive financial returns.
Yova is full of exciting stories. It will be your job to make sure our expertise, insights and ideas are heard in the world. As our PR & Content Marketing Manager you will work directly with our CEO to help us set the agenda on impact investing and sustainable finance – so that we can jointly make impact investing mainstream.
- You will create first-class publishable content in a variety of formats (eg. articles, videos, posts) for a variety of channels (eg. PR, blog, social media).
- You will be in touch with all parts of Yova to identify and create the best Yova stories.
- You will manage and grow our media relations network
- You will lead the continuous build up of our PR & Content Marketing work in Germany and Switzerland
As part of our Marketing team you will work directly with the management team and spearhead our public relations activities.
Therefore, you should bring the following qualities:
- You are excited about the Yova mission to mainstream impact investing.
- You have professional experience in the area of PR, digital media management or journalism.
- You are great with words and great with people. You are great at creating awesome content and your story telling abilities are extraordinary.
- You have excellent communication skills and are at native-speaker level in German and English, especially when it comes to writing.
- You like technology, data and innovation.
- You are a highly independent worker. And you’re hungry to grow as a professional.
- Ideally, you have a solid network in the Swiss media landscape.
- You should be lots fun to work with!
What we offer
We offer you to join a great team that is on a high-speed growth trajectory to make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of interesting topics and coached from our management team.
- You will be able to take ownership for your ideas from day 1.
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues.
- You will be on a fast-paced learning path, where you will be learning, growing and developing professionally on a daily basis.
- You have the opportunity to take responsibility, work creatively and independently.
- You will get an attractive compensation package.
Workload: 100% | Start date: October 2020 | Location: Yova HQ Zurich