Product Design Intern
Yova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Yova customers invest directly into companies that help to solve global problems, e.g. by fighting climate change or by promoting human rights. All investments are professionally diversified portfolios that are designed for attractive financial returns.
You will be an active part of our product design team, responsible for the continuous improvement of the user experience and the user-friendliness on our website and platform.
- User Research – You will check core user assumptions through user tests and data analysis as well as customer feedback.
- Mockups & Prototypes – You will develop prototypes and create mockups for our core customer journey that will be implemented directly in our web and (soon-to-come) mobile applications.
- User Tests – You will conduct user tests to test your mockups and our existing solutions.
- Trends – You will continuously question our existing solutions, identify trends and contribute to the continuous development of high-quality solutions for our digital impact investing platform.
As Product Design Intern at Yova, you should be:
- Excited about the Yova mission to mainstream impact investing.
- Hungry to learn and develop as a professional.
- Enthusiastic about web technology.
- A data-driven problem solver.
- An independent worker with the ability to navigate complexity.
- Proficient in common design tools (Adobe, Sketch & Co.) and UX methodologies. Additional experience with other tools (InVision, Hotjar, …) is a plus.
- A clear and honest communicator, with full proficiency in English. German is a plus, but not required.
- Lots of fun to work with!
What we offer
We offer a first-hand start-up experience with the opportunity to disrupt the financial world and make sustainability mainstream. You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our founders and leadership team. Specifically:
- You will join a high-performing team in a fast-growing start-up.
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues.
- You will be part of an ambitious impact mission.
- You will work very independently and take responsibility from day 1, contributing your own ideas and opinions.
- You will be on a fast-paced learning path, where you will be learning, growing and developing professionally on a daily basis.
- You will be directly coached by our experienced Product Designer Rebekka.
- You will grow hands-on expertise in the following areas: Digital Product Design & Testing User Research & User Experience; Data Analytics & Data-driven Problem Solving; Lean and Agile UX; Impact Investing.
- You will get an attractive compensation package.
Workload: 100% | Start date: January 2021 | Location: Yova HQ Zurich | Duration: 6 months