Growth Management Intern
As part of our team, you will work side-by-side with the Yova leadership team on a broad range of topics. You are successful if more people are excited about impact investing every day.
As a Growth Management Intern at Yova, you should be:
- Excited about the Yova mission to mainstream impact investing.
- Able to structure complex problems and develop an effective action plan.
- Good at developing strategies and concepts based on data and numbers.
- Empathetic to people and their needs.
- Independent and well organized.
- A great communicator, with full proficiency in English & German. Swiss German is a plus.
- Proficient in common office IT tools (specifically spreadsheets and presentations). SQL is a plus.
- Able to keep your cool when things get hectic.
- Previous work experience is a strong plus.
- Lots of fun to work with.
Yova is currently heavily scaling its operations. You will help ensure further growth and to handle the customer onboarding uptake.
- Take full ownership for monitoring and structuring the onboarding flow at Yova, including communication with our partners Intrum/IDnow and Saxo Bank.
- Support the Yova Management in business development projects like the build-up of our European office or Pillar 3a.
We offer a first-hand start-up experience with the opportunity to disrupt the financial world and make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our founders and leadership team. Specifically:
- You will learn what it takes to build an innovative product and scale a startup.
- You will grow hands-on expertise in impact investing, problem-solving, developing and negotiating partnerships, and managing complex operations.
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues.
- You will work very independently and take responsibility from day 1, contributing your own ideas and opinions.
- You will work directly with the Yova CEO Tillmann Lang.
- You will get an attractive compensation package.
Workload: 100% | Start date: March 2020 | Location: Yova HQ Zurich