Impact Investing InternOrt: Zürich Workload: 100%
As part of our team you will work side-by-side with the Yova leadership team on a broad range of topics. You are successful if more people are excited about impact investing every day.
As impact investing intern at Yova,
• You should be excited about the Yova mission to mainstream impact investing.
• You should have an affinity to web technology.
• You should be very creative and results-driven with a high eagerness to make a difference.
• You should be lots of fun to work with.
• You should be an analytical thinker who likes data-driven decision making.
• You should have excellent time management and task management skills with the ability to navigate complexity.
• You should have great verbal skills both in speaking and writing with full proficiency in English and German. Swiss German is a strong plus.
• You should be proficient in common office IT tools (eg MS Office or, preferably, GSuite).
As Impact Investing Intern you will work side-by-side with the Yova leadership team on a broad range of topics. Specifically, you will work on:
- Impact Investing Operations, for instance investment support, quality assurance, impact performance reporting and sustainability analysis
- Marketing activities – including supporting the team with social media, content, search engine optimisation and more
- Customer Success & Sales, including direct contact to customers and responding to support tickets
- CEO support and Business Development and Corporate Strategy
We offer a first-hand start-up experience with the opportunity to disrupt the financial world and make sustainability mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our founders and leadership team. Specifically:
- You will join a high-performing team in a fast-growing start-up.
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues.
- You will be part of an ambitious impact mission.
- You will work very independently and take responsibility from day 1, contributing your own ideas and opinions.
- You will be on a fast-paced learning path, where you will be learning, growing and developing professionally on a daily basis.
- You will grow hands-on expertise in the following areas: Impact Investing, Sustainable Finance and Asset Management; Digital B2C Marketing & Sales; Data driven strategy & company building; Lean startup, lean UX and agile management; Advanced problem solving and analytics
- You will get an attractive compensation package
Workload 100% | Start date: asap | Location: Yova HQ Zurich