Product Design LeadOrt: Zürich Arbeitsbelastung: 80-100%
We are looking for a Product Design Lead to help us bring impact investing to more and more
Our aim is to deliver a modern and easy-to-use platform for the everyday person to do impact investing. The novelty of our offering creates plenty of room for innovative design choices and a complexity beyond the usual online investing experience.
What’s waiting for you?
- You will join a high-performing team in a fast-growing start-up.
- You will be part of an ambitious impact mission.
- You will work very independently and take responsibility from day 1.
- You will be on a fast-paced career path, where you will be learning, growing and developing professionally on a daily basis.
- You will work shoulder-to-shoulder with the rest of our team and the Yova founders, receiving full coaching so you can do your best work and grow quickly.
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues.
- You will have strong influence on how you want to design your own job by showing us how you can be most helpful.
- You can (and should) contribute your own ideas. You will get the resources you need to make the best ones real.
- You will get an attractive compensation package including a competitive salary and equity plan.
You are successful if together we win many new customers for Yova and – jointly with them – make impact investing mainstream.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design a simple, beautiful and intuitive user interface across a multi-platform product and generate micro-interactions to enhance user engagement
- Provide innovative and practical solutions based on a good understanding of customer needs and behaviour as well as the product
- Take full ownership of the design lifecycle (from ideation to delivering a pixel-perfect design) and support the development team during implementation
- Work closely with our Founders and get support for your professional growth
- Engage with your product owner and engineering colleagues on a daily basis
- Work with our future design intern and support her in her professional development
- A minimum of 2 years of industry experience in UI design (experience in the financial sector is a plus)
- An excellent understanding of design patterns and approaches across different platforms: mainly responsive web; native iOS and native Android are a strong plus
- An excellent craftsmanship with an eye for details that enables to deliver a high-standard final product
- Creative problem-solving skills relating to onboarding, conversion, retention and offboarding
- Excellent communication skills articulating design decisions and keeping the team informed of project progress and timings
- A great understanding of Sketch and how to maintain re-usable components with Symbols
- A good knowledge and experience across various design approaches, methodologies and prototyping
- Experiences in animation and micro-interaction are a plus
- For your application: a strong portfolio with case studies demonstrating your skill level
- Be excited about the Yova mission to mainstream impact investing
- Fit into the team and be fun to work with 🙂
Workload 80-100% | Start date: asap | Location: HQ Zurich, partial remote work possible