DE| EN

Werde Teil unseres Teams

Impact Investing Intern

Details

Back End Developer

100%

Details

Full Stack Developer

100%

Details

Wie ist es, bei Yova zu arbeiten?

Bei Yova bist du Teil eines funktionsübergreifenden Teams und bestimmst zusammen mit deinen Mitarbeitenden selbst über Deine Arbeit. Wir sind ein selbstorganisiertes Unternehmen

Als Teil unseres Teams arbeitest Du Seite an Seite mit den Gründern von Yova, um unsere Website und Produktentwicklung voranzutreiben. Du arbeitest daran, die Art und Weise zu verbessern, wie Kunden die Yova-Reise erleben - vom Anfang bis zum Ende, vom Marketing über die Website bis zum Endprodukt, einer volldigitalen Plattform. Dein Einsatz ist erfolgreich, wenn die Impact-Investition mit Yova zu einer erstaunlichen Erfahrung wird, die immer mehr Menschen Tag für Tag geniessen.



Impact Investing Intern

Workload

As part of our team you will work side-by-side with the Yova leadership team on a broad range of topics. You are successful if more people are excited about impact investing every day.


As impact investing intern at Yova, 
> You should be excited about the Yova mission to mainstream impact investing.
> You should have an affinity to web technology.
> You should be very creative and results-driven with a high eagerness to make a difference.
> You should be lots of fun to work with.
> You should be an analytical thinker who likes data-driven decision making.
> You should have excellent time management and task management skills with the ability to navigate complexity.
> You should have great verbal skills both in speaking and writing with full proficiency in English and German. Swiss German is a strong plus.
> You should be proficient in common office IT tools (eg MS Office or, preferably, GSuite).

Deine Aufgaben

As Impact Investing Intern  you will work side-by-side with the Yova leadership team on a broad range of topics. Specifically, you will work on 
> Impact Investing Operations, for instance investment support, quality assurance, impact performance reporting and sustainability analysis

> Marketing activities – including supporting the team with social media, content, search engine optimisation and more
> Customer Success & Sales, including direct contact to customers and responding to support tickets
> CEO support and Business Development and Corporate Strategy

Benefits

We offer a first-hand start-up experience with the opportunity to disrupt the financial world and make sustainability mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our founders and leadership team. 

Specifically,
> You will join a high-performing team in a fast-growing start-up. 
> You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues.
> You will be part of an ambitious impact mission.
> You will work very independently and take responsibility from day 1, contributing your own ideas and opinions.
> You will be on a fast-paced learning path, where you will be learning, growing and developing professionally on a daily basis.
> You will grow hands-on expertise in the following areas: Impact Investing, Sustainable Finance and Asset Management; Digital B2C Marketing & Sales; Data driven strategy & company building; Lean startup, lean UX and agile management; Advanced problem solving and analytics
> You will get an attractive compensation package 

Formalities

Workload 100% | Start date: asap | Location: Yova HQ Zurich





Back End Developer

Workload 100%

We are looking for a Back End Software Engineer to help us bring impact investing to more and more people.

As a Software Engineer with Yova you will shape our product inside out.

Deine Aufgaben

As a Software Engineer with Yova you should 

> Be excited about the Yova mission to mainstream impact investing

> Have a track record in creating things that inspire others

> Be in love with a fast-paced, data-driven, iterative approach to product and software development 

> Be willing to take over decision-making responsibility and contribute your professional opinion 

> Be hungry to learn and develop as a professional

> Be fluent in modern back end development frameworks, most importantly Ruby on Rails

> Be fun to work with

> Be fully proficient in English – German is a plus

> Huge plus but not mandatory: Knowledge and experience with modern web technologies (JavaScript, HTML5, CSS) and front end dev frameworks, most importantly Angular

Benefits

> You will join a high-performing team in a fast growing start-up on an ambitious impact mission

> You will work at the heart of what we do – we are a tech-driven company and you will develop our core tools and platform

> You will work shoulder-by-shoulder with our world-class cross-functional development team giving and receiving high-intensity coaching

> You will work in a highly flexible environment where you can design your own job by showing us how you can be most helpful

> You will help define what needs to be done and take leadership in getting things done

> You will bring in your own ideas and will get the resources you need to make them real

> You will get an attractive compensation package including a competitive salary and equity plan

You are successful if our customers and visitors love Yova more and more every day. And if consumers and techies alike are inspired by our product

Formalities

Workload 100% | Start date: asap | Location: HQ Zurich, partial remote work possible





Full Stack Developer

Workload 100%

We are looking for a full stack Software Engineer to help us bring impact investing to more and more people.

As a Software Engineer with Yova you will shape our product inside out.

Deine Aufgaben

As a Software Engineer with Yova you should 

> Be excited about the Yova mission to mainstream impact investing

> Have a track record in creating things that inspire others> Be in love with a fast-paced, data-driven, iterative approach to product and software development 

> Be willing to take over decision-making responsibility and contribute your professional opinion 

> Be hungry to learn and develop as a professional

> Be fluent in modern web technologies (JavaScript, HTML5, CSS) including both common front-end dev frameworks (Angular) and back-end  frameworks (Ruby on Rails, Laravel)

> Be fun to work with

> Be fully proficient in English – German is a plus

Benefits

> You will join a high-performing team in a fast growing start-up on an ambitious impact mission

> You will work at the heart of what we do – we are a tech-driven company and you will develop our core tools and platform

> You will work shoulder-by-shoulder with our world-class cross-functional development team giving and receiving high-intensity coaching

> You will work in a highly flexible environment where you can design your own job by showing us how you can be most helpful

> You will help define what needs to be done and take leadership in getting things done

> You will bring in your own ideas and will get the resources you need to make them real

> You will get an attractive compensation package including a competitive salary and equity plan

You are successful if our customers and visitors love Yova more and more every day. And if consumers and techies alike are inspired by our product

Formalities

Workload 100% | Start date: asap | Location: HQ Zurich, partial remote work possible



Whatsapp logo