Yova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Yova customers invest directly into companies that help to solve global problems, e.g. by fighting climate change or by promoting human rights. All investments are professionally diversified portfolios that are designed for attractive financial returns.
We are looking for a Talent Manager to join the Yova team in Zurich. You will be fully responsible for finding and keeping the right talent to scale up a fast-growing company.
More concretely, you will…
- …own the Yova talent management process end-to-end
- …work with the Yova management to improve and amend the process
- …develop and apply a unique and unforgettable journey for new candidates, making sure the best people end up at Yova to drive our scale-up
- …develop and support a stellar journey for the personal and professional development of the existing Yova employees, making sure we can retain top talent and treat everyone fairly
- …support further distilling and formalisation of our unique culture
With your responsibility for the Yova talent development, your passion for people, your knowledge in recruiting, and your communication skills are crucial to be successful in this job.
- You are an A-player talent development professional and great with people:
- Completed degree with a background in business, psychology or a similar degree.
- 2–4 years of work experience in a relevant field
- Outside-the-box-thinker with excellent people skills
- You have experience with:
- Standard word processing and data management tools (spreadsheets, documents, presentations, etc)
- Process development
- Using cloud-based tools for a variety of purposes
- You are fully proficient in English and German. French is a plus.
What we offer
You will join one of the hottest fintechs in Switzerland. We offer a job with purpose and so-far unsolved challenges. You will be exposed to a wide range of topics with high-intensity coaching from our founders and team.
Specifically, you will…
- …take over responsibility in the scale-up of our company as we enter international markets
- …work alongside the Yova management team and get direct insights into scaling a startup
- …help shape and distill our unique culture
- …define and work toward your own goals
- …join a company with a strong purpose
- …work in a fun environment with inspiring colleagues from all practices (investment office, marketing, customer success, design, …)
- …get first-hand experience in a challenging startup environment
- …work from the center of Zurich, with options to work from home / remote
- …receive an attractive compensation package
Workload: 100% | Start date: ASAP | Location: Zurich